Note: this is an older (2002)
version of the Active Parenting program. Check out the new
edition (2014), by clicking
Reach more parents by effectively promoting your
|Help parents find you by promoting your classes.
Give yourself plenty of time because it takes a while for word
to spread. Here are some additional resources for marketing your
Active Parenting Now class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Active Parenting
Now classes on our web site. Click
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer.
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Don't forget
put a link on your home page, too.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email?
Right-click on the one shown here. ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers?
Click here for a high-res
logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social
media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood web sites about
your classes. Google to find local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your
class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday
in exchange for an announcement
- BE A BIG MOUTH: This step seems obvious, but it's surprising
how often it's overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings,
even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your class!
This program kit is no longer available. Check out the new
edition by clicking here.
Supplemental materials for Active Parenting Now will be
sold while supplies last.
Parent guide audiobook, certificates, PowerPoint, promo flyers and more—while supplies last.
Previous edition filmed in Spanish