Reach more parents by effectively promoting your
materials free for 30 days!
|Help parents find you by promoting your classes.
Give yourself plenty of time because it takes a while for word
to spread. Here are some additional resources for marketing your
Active Parenting for Stepfamilies class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Active Parenting
for Stepfamilies classes on our web site. Click
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer.
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the
text and graphics from this page: Active
Parenting for Stepfamilies page for parents. Don't forget
put a link on the home page, too.
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email
or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email?
Right-click on the one shown here. ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers?
Click here for a high-res
logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social
media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about
your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your
class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday
in exchange for an announcement
- BE A BIG MOUTH: This step seems obvious, but it's surprising
how often it's overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings,
even to employees of your own organization. Everyone should know
about your class!
This program is available
in 4 convenient formats.
Choose the ones that suit your needs! Click on the title for
more information or to order.
All you need for a highly effective video-and-discussion
A series of 6 closed-captioned DVDs for your
library or resource center. Also available in Online
Video Library format.
An easy way to offer a series of very short classes.
Offer key concepts in just 3 sessions.