Christian Active Parenting - Promoting Your Class
Reach more parents and students by effectively promoting your Christian-based instructional class
the Christian parenting program free for 30 days.
|Help parents find you by effectively promoting your classes online and in person. It goes without saying, but our very first tip is to give yourself plenty of ramp-up time, because it takes awhile for word to spread. Here are 10 additional resources for marketing and promoting your Christian Active Parenting class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Christian Active
Parenting classes on our web site. Click
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this promotional flyer.
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the
free text and free promotional graphics from the Christian
Active Parenting page for parents. Don't forget put
a link on the home page, too.
- EMAIL: You can use elements from the Christian Parenting page in an email, or create your own content. Include an embedded video clip! Ask people to forward it.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a free Christian-themed logo for your site or for email?
Right-click on the one shown here. ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a free high-resolution logo for your Christian-themed printed flyers?
Click here for a high-res
logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram or other social media page(s). Use the button provided
on the right. Ask people to share your announcement.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about
your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your
class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday
in exchange for an announcement
- BE A BIG MOUTH: This step seems obvious, but it's surprising
how often it's overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings,
even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your Christian Active Parenting class!
All you need for a complete
A series of 6 DVDs for your
library or resource center.
Also available streaming.
Lunch & Learn
Makes it easy to offer a series
of 6 very short parenting classes.