Reach more parents by effectively promoting your
materials free for 30 days!
|Help parents find you by promoting your parent
engagement classes. Give yourself plenty of time and make multiple
efforts, because busy parents aren't always paying attention.
Here are some additional resources for marketing your Parents
on Board class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Parents on Board
classes on our web site. Click
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer.
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the
text and graphics from this page: Parents
on Board page for parents. Don't forget put a link on
the home page, too.
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email
or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email?
Right-click on the one shown here. ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers?
Click here for a high-res
logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social
media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about
your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your
class. Offer to share some parenting tips for school success
in exchange for an announcement
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: This step seems obvious, but it's surprising
how often it's overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings,
even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your class!
This program is
available in 3 convenient formats.
Click on the title for more information or to order.
All you need for a complete video-and-discussion
A series of 3 DVDs
for your library or resource center. Available in elementary
or middle school editions. Also available
in Spanish or as part of an online video library.
Lunch & Learn
An easy way to offer a series of very short parenting
classes. Available in elementary or middle school editions.