- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Teens in Action
classes on our web site. Click
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer. After downloading,
click on the typewriter icon to enable editing.
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the
text and graphics from this page: Teens
in Action participant info page. Don't forget put a link
on the home page, too.
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email
or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email?
Right-click on the one shown below, then save.
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers?
Click here for a high-res
logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social
media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about
your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your
class. Offer to share some teen life skills tips in exchange
for an announcement.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: This step seems obvious, but it's surprising
how often it's overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings,
even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your class!