Reach more parents by effectively promoting your
|Your program kit comes with a CD ROM containing
forms and promotional materials to use for promoting your classes
to court systems and directly to parents. Here are some additional
resources for marketing your seminar.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Cooperative Parenting
and Divorce classes on our web site. Click
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the
text and graphics from this page: Crossroads
of Parenting & Divorce page for parents. Don't forget
put a link on the home page, too.
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email
or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email?
Right-click on the one shown here. ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers?
Click here for a high-res
logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social
media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about
your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your
class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday
in exchange for an announcement
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: This step seems obvious, but it's surprising
how often it's overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings,
even to employees of your own organization. Everyone should know
about your class!
program free for 30 days!
Click on the title for more information
or to order.
All you need for a complete
video and discussion program.
Order extra books and certificates.