Make positive changes by taking part in this online parenting
class for separated parentsled by a certified parenting
educator. The class includes video, activities, and a Parent's
Guide. It will take approximately 4-6 hours to complete. You
will have three weeks to complete the class.
Get all this for one low price!
- Participation in the online seminar, including video (enrollment
period is three weeks)
- 20 minutes of video (online)
- 64-page Parent's Guide (sent via mail and yours to
- Access to the interactive program features (including the
- Certificate of Completion (mailed to you upon request after
successfully completing the final quiz).
If you are taking this class to fulfill the requirements of
a court, please read this information
about court- ordered classes first.
For more details about this class, including a session
outline and technical requirements, go to the Crossroads
of Parenting & Divorce Online Groups main page. Satisfaction
guaranteed (click for details).
Your class enrollment key will arrive within 30 minutes of your paid registration to the email address you provide. Your Parent's Guide will arrive within 5-7 business days by mail.
NOTE: Do you need a regular parenting class that's not about
co- parenting? Please consider one of our other classes. Click
here for a list.