The Everything Guide to Your Most Urgent Questions
AD/HD and the College Student
by Patricia O. Quinn, M.D.
Whether you are looking for information or facing a problem, AD/HD
and the College Student provides answers to your most pressing
questions. Organized in a question-and-answer format, this guide
is loaded with helpful information, practical tips, and resources.
Inside, you'll find advice to:
- Understand how AD/HD affects your life at college
- Design a program for success
- Develop necessary skills for succeeding in college
- Seek emotional support
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Understand your medication
- Access specialized services
- Obtain academic accommodations
- Hire an AD/HD coach
- Add structure and achieve balance
- Understand how AD/HD affects your relationships and responsibilities
- Decide whether to stay in or drop out
- And more!
With this book, you'll learn ways to manage your AD/HD effectively
so you can succeed in college. (196 pp.)