Make positive changes by taking part in this online parenting
classled by a certified parenting educator. Combining
video, discussion, activities, and a Parent's Guide, this entertaining
course will show you the time-honored Active Parenting method
of rearing confident, cooperative children. And it's online,
so it's there for you 24/7! Join the millions of parents who
have used Active Parenting in the past 30 years to create a more
peaceful home life.
Get all this for one low price!
- The 6-session self-study online class, guided by a certified
Active Parenting Online Leader (enrollment period is 60 days)
- 170 minutes of video (online)
- 219-page Parent's Guide (paper book or ebook)
- Access to the interactive program features (including the
- Printable Certificate upon successful completion of
the final quiz.
For more details about this class, including a session
outline and technical requirements, go to the Active
Parenting 4th Ed. Online Groups main page. Satisfaction guaranteed
(click for details).
Couples pricingsave $30
If you would like to take this class along with your child's
other parent, sign up for the "2 parents" option. This
provides two separate logins and one paper book to share.
Start time for your class:
You will have 60 days to complete your Online Group. Your class
enrollment key will arrive within 30 minutes of your paid registration
to the email address you provide.
Each registration comes with a Parent's Guide.
- If you chose a paper Parent's Guide, it will arrive
within 5-7 business days by mail.
- If you chose an ebook, the access code will arrive
within 3 business days via the email address you provide during
checkout. Note that ebooks work on Android or iOS devices, but
not Kindle or Fire.