Hope for when your kids don't go according to plan
I Need Some Help Here!
by Kathi Lipp
It's easy to feel worried and anxious as a parent. There are so
many areas of your child's life that can go wrong along the way.
What's a mom to do?
With wit and wisdom, Kathi Lipp meets you in your moments of
panic or despair and offers the most powerful tools you haveprayer
and practical stepsfor both your kid and yourself. She covers
the stages of your child's life from toddler to teenager and tackles
the most common issues that cause you stress and anxiety, sharing
- practical wisdom when your child makes poor choices
- how to pray when your child is running away from God
- comforting words for when your child feels left out
- "been there, done that" advice for when your child
is different than other kids
Whether you are at the end of your rope or simply need a little
extra support as you walk the parenting road, you'll cherish Kathi's
heart and her humor. (171 pp.)
- Unlikely Gifts
- Don't Hang Out in the Motherhood Alone
- You Are Not the Only One
- When My Child Is Different
- When My Child Is Overwhelmed
- When My Child Is Troubled
- When My Child Is Sick or Injured
- When My Child Makes Poor Choices
- When My Child Is Running away from God
- When My Child Is Lacking Character
- When My Child Is Struggling
- When My Child Is Left Out
This product has not yet been reviewed.