A Kid's Guide to Study Strategies and Anxiety-Busting Tools
School Made Easier: A Kid's Guide
by Wendy L. Moss, PhD, and Robin DeLuca-Acconi, LCSW
Do you ever get nervous before a big test?
Do you get butterflies in your stomach before giving a presentation?
Do you ever lose track of papers?
Do you cram to finish long-term assignments at the last minute?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions,
this book is for you!
School Made Easier will show you how to:
- Understand your academic stress
- Use "mind games" to feel less stressed and more
- Problem-solve to cope with stressful situations
- Organize your papers and files
- Use executive functioning skills to make homework and studying
- Manage your time wisely
- Study more effectively
- Stay calm and cool on test day
- And much more!
Use this book to start reducing your anxiety and increasing
your confidence in school. Believe it or not, school can be less
stressfuland even fun! For ages 8-13. (128 pp.)