Reach more parents by effectively promoting your class
Help parents find you by promoting your classes. Give yourself plenty of time because it takes a while for word to spread. Here are some additional resources for marketing your Active Parenting for Stepfamilies class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Active Parenting for Stepfamilies classes on our web site. Click for instructions
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the text and graphics from this page: Active Parenting for Stepfamilies page for parents. Don’t forget put a link on the home page, too
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it
- LOGO FOR WEB: Here’s a low-resolution logo for your webpage or email:
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers? Click here for a high-res logo, then right-click to save
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social media page(s). Ask people to share it
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday in exchange for an announcement
- BE A BIG MOUTH: This step seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often it’s overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings, even to employees of your own organization. Everyone should know about your class!