Reach more parents by effectively promoting your class
Help parents find you by promoting your classes. Give yourself plenty of time because it takes a while for word to spread. Here are some additional resources for marketing your Active Parenting of Teens class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Active Parenting of Teens classes on our web site. Click for instructions.
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer.
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the text and graphics from this page: Active Parenting of Teens page for parents. Don’t forget put a link on the home page, too.
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it.
- LOGO FOR WEB: Here’s a low-resolution logo for your webpage or an email:
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers? Click here for a high-res logo, then right-click to save.
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social media page(s). Ask people to share it.
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines.
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your class. Offer to share some parenting tips for an upcoming holiday in exchange for an announcement
- BE A BIG MOUTH: This step seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often it’s overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings, even to employees of your own organization. Everyone should know about your class!
FREE promo video for parents! Here is a video featuring real parents discussing how they have benefited from Active Parenting classes. Click the paper airplane icon on the video to get the code for providing a link to this video in your email (or even embedding it into your web site).