Reach more parents by effectively promoting your class
Help parents find you by promoting your parent engagement classes. Give yourself plenty of time and make multiple efforts, because busy parents aren’t always paying attention. Here are some additional resources for marketing your Parents on Board class.
- LISTING: Add a free listing about your Parents on Board classes on our web site. Click for instructions
- FLYER: Download, customize, print, and distribute this flyer
- WEB PAGE: Create an event page on your web site. Use the text and graphics from this page: Parents on Board page for parents. Don’t forget put a link on the home page, too
- EMAIL: You could also use this page as an email or create your own. Include a video clip! Ask people to forward it
- LOGO FOR WEB: Need a logo for your site or for email? Right-click on the one shown here ⇒
- LOGO FOR PRINT: Need a high-resolution logo for printed flyers? Click here for a high-res logo, then right-click to save
- FACEBOOK: Put an announcement on your Facebook or other social media page(s). Ask people to share it
- PRESS: Notify local news and neighborhood networks about your classes. Google to find local bloggers or local parenting magazines
- TV or RADIO: Contact local TV and radio shows about your class. Offer to share some parenting tips for school success in exchange for an announcement
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: This step seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often it’s overlooked. Make announcements at all meetings, even staff meetings. Everyone should know about your class!