Research Studies, Tools, and Tests
- Results from the latest Active Parenting and Active Parenting of Teens field studies
- More than 35 years’ worth of research to support the efficacy of the Active Parenting model
- Research studies categorized by Active Parenting program
- Pre-tests, post-tests, and questionnaires for many Active Parenting programs to help you gauge how much progress the parents in your classes are making
- Class Evaluation Forms to give to parents at the end of class
EVIDENCE TO BE PUBLISHED IN JOURNAL OF INDIVIDUAL PSYCHOLOGY
Active Parenting programs have been recognized as Legacy programs on NREPP since 2008 and were scheduled to be relisted as “re-reviewed” just before NREPP was taken offline.
Publish your Active Parenting research and we will reimburse you your cost of materials.
Has your organization completed a research study on an Active Parenting Program?